Turns out there's a Weebly App, so I can post from my phone.
While the largest FSA Tournament plays out at Adepticon right now, it's time to make some predictions. While its easy to say the players with the most gameplay time will dominate the top spots, it's potential more informative to compare the top half to the bottom half. Here's how I think that comparison will break out.
1. Players with two very different lists (only requirement is minimum selection come from the same faction) will dominate the top; players with only one list will dominate the bottom.
2. More non-core factions will place in the top than the bottom
3. Lists without allies will dominate the bottom half.
4. Several in the bottom half will end up loosing their last game because their digital devices will not last through 10 hours of gameplay forfeiting. Most in the top half will have hard copy versions of their unit stats.
5. The top half will contain many units for which there is no official model (Opponents unfamiliar with their abilities).
6. The top half will have several players using custom bases; they modeled for advantage (perhaps unknowingly).
7. And finally, after adjusting for number of participants for each faction, Directorate and Aquans will dominate the top half.
So that's it. I'm looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow.
Started playing Firestorm Armada December 2014